Designed to survive the harshest environments and roughest treatment.
From durable polyester to aluminum foil to Teflon-coated, our barcode labels allow for rapid check-in/out of tools and equipment. They are manufactured with a strong adhesive that permanently adheres to a wide range of tool surfaces – including metal, plastic, wood, and rubber. Metal labels can be riveted to the tool or applied with an epoxy compound. Labels are also photographically composed, a process that guarantees the highest degree of scanning accuracy.
Advantages of our labels and tags:
- Durable, and capable of standing up to harsh work site conditions
- Strong adhesive, designed to stay on your tools for years
- Different types of labels are available for different tool types and working environments
- Photographic composition guarantees scanning accuracy
- Use your existing tool numbering system in conjunction with ToolWatch label numbers
- Label barcode number links directly to your permanent tool number