Job Cost & Billing
Produce accurate job cost totals and invoices quickly and efficiently with the comprehensive tool, equipment, and material billing functions. ToolWatch automatically charges customers, departments, or projects for items used, lost, or damaged, allowing field and warehouse teams to focus on getting the job done instead of tedious administrative tasks.
- Configurable job cost and billing options allow you to set the number of billing days per week and month, maximum billing amounts, holidays, and more.
- Automated usage billing charges for tools and equipment based on how long they are checked out to a project.
- Fixed-rate billing generates a flat-rate charge for a tool when it is assigned and auto-generates a credit upon return based on a percentage of the tool's replacement value.
- Bill for tool losses and damages by designating it as lost in ToolWatch to generate a charge to cover the replacement cost.
- Access up-to-date billing data anytime instead of waiting for month-end posting.
- Integrate with your accounting system at the job cost or general ledger level to save time and improve data accuracy.
Purchasing & Receiving
Streamline the ordering and processing of new assets. ToolWatch makes it easy to perform purchasing and receiving tasks, and purchase order automation saves time and increases accuracy.
- Low-level notifications automatically alert you when inventory levels are low.
- Easily manage purchase orders - view, auto-populate, sort, print, and edit.
- Auto-generate receiving tickets for ever purchase order.
- Control costs by avoiding unnecessary tool and equipment purchases.
Accounting/ERP IntegrationsToolWatch integrates with industry leading accounting and ERP systems to increase operational efficiency, data accuracy, and enrich the information in both systems to provide new insights that improve financial management.
Click here to learn more about ToolWatch's accounting/ERP integrations.