Schedule Equipment Service
Actively tracking and scheduling equipment maintenance and safety inspections increases uptime and avoids costly disruptions on the job site.
- Schedule an asset for service by designating the service to be completed and the date of service.
- Receive automated service notifications to alert you when service is needed in order to complete the required maintenance.
- Capture complete Service History including costs, parts, and labor.
Manage Equipment Maintenance
ToolWatch enables warehouse teams to proactively create equipment service plans to avoid stressful just-in-time maintenance and equipment breakdowns on site.
- Create service plans to coordinate maintenance tasks among related tools and equipment.
- Forecast upcoming service using ToolWatch’s reporting capabilities in order to allocate personnel time and budget accurately.
- Understand tool life by reviewing services and repair records to determine when an asset is reaching the end of its useful life.
Safety and Compliance
ToolWatch provides information on the most recent calibrations and inspections for all of your tools and equipment and a detailed maintenance history of your assets. This information can be used to show compliance with OSHA regulations and other safety requirements.
Learn more about EHS Management capabilities within the platform.