Access accurate inventory counts and locations
ToolWatch makes it easy to ensure you have up-to-date quantities on tools, equipment, materials, and consumables at job sites, stock locations, or in the possession of an employee.
- ToolWatch reporting pulls the most recent inventory counts taken with just a few clicks.
- Count tickets capture real-time inventory counts via a scanner or mobile device.
Manage transfers with confidence and ease
ToolWatch improves visibility and streamlines communication between warehouse and field around the transfer of items.
- Field requisitions for additional assets initiate a transfer workflow in ToolWatch.
- Pick tickets are auto-populated by incoming field requisitions.
- Transfers officially change the item location and owner once the items have been picked and delivered.
- Returns enable field personnel to proactively return tools and equipment to the warehouse when they are no longer needed on site.
Stay on top of inventory levels
Leverage ToolWatch's robust inventory management features to keep just the right amount of inventory on hand at all times.
- Purchasing and receiving capabilities enable inventory to be replenished quickly and easily, including auto-populating purchase orders.
- Low-level notifications proactively alert warehouse staff when item quantities are low and need to be reordered.