Gain visibility of your assets in the field
Track the items that leave your warehouse across yard, job site, and tool crib locations for better visibility and collaboration with field teams.
- Tool crib software transforms traditional tool cribs into highly efficient tool and equipment distribution centers, with express check-in/check-out, self-service mode, and more.
- Multiple locations and location hierarchies allow you to track and manage construction resources across all project and stocking locations, including new job sites that come online.
- Access for unlimited warehouse and field users at no additional cost ensures anyone from your company can scan in and check out assets, improving tracking and visibility.
Streamline your warehouse logistics
ToolWatch’s app-based workflows for warehouse teams improve the speed and accuracy of warehouse logistics and allow personnel to focus on getting the job done instead of going playing phone tag with the field.
- Pick tickets and transfers enable warehouse teams to efficiently pick and move items to and from any location, including site-to-site transfers.
- Requisitions and returns enable field teams to request items they need from the warehouse and proactively return them when they’re no longer needed on site.
- Purchasing and receiving tasks can be performed from the warehouse, job site, or back office, plus ToolWatch auto-populates purchase orders to save time.
Leverage the latest scanning technologies
ToolWatch’s broad support for scanning technologies provides the flexibility to choose the solution that works best for your company and projects, including the ability to mix and match.
- BLE or Bluetooth Low Energy automates scanning via BLE tags and gateways. A BLE tagged item that passes through a BLE gateway will be automatically logged at that location.
- Barcode Scanning offers quick, reliable scanning of individual items.
- The ToolWatch mobile app can also be used to scan item barcodes or search/browse to an item and confirm its physical location.