For 30 years, ToolWatch has made construction more transparent, efficient, safe, and profitable for forward-thinking companies across the globe. Our customers use ToolWatch to manage over $1B of their mission-critical construction assets. Why? Because we have the platform, integrations, and team to deliver complete construction operations solutions that reduce waste and increase profitability. From specialty trades to general contractors, oil and gas, and utility companies, ToolWatch is leading the way in driving productivity across construction operations in multiple industries. Recently, we acquired Safety Reports, an innovative, cloud-based solution in mobile safety management and compliance solutions. With the addition of Safety Reports, ToolWatch took a significant step forward in providing our users with the most efficient, cost-effective, and safest construction operations offering in the industry today.
Our team of dedicated and highly-collaborative people is the best in the industry. Our work is constantly evolving, and so are we! We encourage our team members to continue educating themselves on the latest technology and strategies and find opportunities for growth in their professional and personal lives while balancing a great quality of life.
To help us continue delivering value and expanding our offerings, we’re searching for a product manager to join our team. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Wants to be at ToolWatch, at the forefront of transforming construction operations
- Easily breaks complex things down into logical pieces
- Handles ambiguity with ease
- Loves written and verbal communication
- Has high EQ/empathy
- Knows how to understand market forces
- Is comfortable in having technical tradeoff discussions
- Loves the practice of product management
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Drive the execution of all processes in the product lifecycle, including product and market research, competitor analysis, planning, positioning, requirements and roadmap development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototyping and final development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams in the development, QA, and release of products, and balance resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Support marketing with messaging and product line strategy
Skillset & Qualifications
- Proven work experience in B2B product management
- Track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Experience in the construction industry is a plus but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Annual Salary Range: $80k - $100k
- 401(k) matching
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 3-5 years product management experience preferably in a B2B setting. Proven track record of delivering features.
Work Location: Remote or Hybrid (Denver, CO)
How to Apply: Please send your resume, cover letter, and letter of recommendation to email@example.com.
ToolWatch is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.